Click the icon for your iPod located on the left side of iTunes. If your computer displays an error message asking you to reformat your iPod, your iPod won't work in Windows as it is formatted for Mac computers; you may still transfer the music, but you will need to download a third-party application to do so.
Under the "Advanced Settings," choose the option to "Show hidden files, folders, and drives," and then the "OK" button. This makes the hidden files and folders on the iPod available for viewing. The transfer proces may take some time if you're transferring a large number of music files.
- Part 1. Sync iPhone with iTunes Directly and Restore Backup on iPhone via iTunes.
- take photos online with mac effects;
- download cisco vpn client 64 bit mac.
- Part 2. Sync iPhone to iTunes with iPhone Transfer Tool;
- password safe for mac download.
- billings 3 serial number mac.
- How to Add Music to iPod Without Deleting the Old one?.
Select the iPod folders again, right-click them and select "Properties. In iTunes, sync your iPod. This cleans up the titles of your music on your computer and properly imports the files into your computer. This article was written by the It Still Works team, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more about It Still Works, contact us.
How to set the "Manually manage music" option on your iPod
He has written several articles for various websites and writes user guides and software manuals for several freelance clients. He has a Bachelor of Arts in journalism from the University of Missouri.
- mcpatcher hd fix 1.6.2 mac;
- How to Copy iPod Music to Your Mac - What You Need.
- silver shark disk management mac.
Skip to main content. Select your iPod from the Devices list to open the Summary page.
Select the "Sync only checked songs and videos" option. Click the "Music" list.
Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer
Click the "Sync" button to sync the iPod. Click the "Eject" button next to the iPod to safely unplug it from the computer. About the Author Andrew McClain has been writing since Accessed 11 July