Entire screen : To c apture the entire screen, press Command-Shift To copy the entire screen, press Command-Control-Shift The screen shot will be placed on your clipboard for you to paste into another program like PowerPoint, Word, Photoshop, etc.
Portion of the screen : To capture a portion of the screen, press Command-Shift A cross-hair cursor will appear and you can click and drag to select the area you wish to capture. When you release the mouse button, the screen shot will be automatically saved as a PNG file on your desktop following the same naming convention as explained on the first tip above.
To copy a portion of the screen to the clipboard, press Command-Control-Shift When you release the mouse button, you can paste the screen shot to another application. Specific application window : To capture a specific application window, press and hold Command-Shift-4 then tap on the Spacebar. The cursor will change to a camera, and you can move it around the screen. As you move the cursor over an application window, the window will be highlighted.
The entire window does not need to be visible for you to capture it. Keep up the great work! I have used lightshot on Windows for years and loved how easy it was to quickly take a screenshot of something and get it posted in a Discord chat.
The best free screen capture software 12222: the easy way to take screen grabs
I was happy to see they also had it on Mac but there are quite a few features that are missing in the Mac version. Thankfuly, it does still have all the image editing features so if you are looking for something to just simply take a screenshot and upload a link to a chat quickly then this works great. Love it! Simple and easy to use. Just click, drag and drop.
So quick and effective. Definitely one of my favorite apps now. Kudos to you Lightshot for an extremely useful app!
- 6 of the Best Screenshot Apps for macOS!
- how to install flash player on mac 10.6.8!
- candy bar icons download mac!
- accountedge for mac reviews 2012.
- auto scaling command line tools mac;
- windows live writer download for mac.
- opstarten in safe mode mac?
Mac App Store Preview. Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. Description Allows you to capture any part of your Mac screen.
- How to use Mojave's fancy new tool to create Mac screenshots | Cult of Mac.
- mac os x lion su pc?
- java me sdk download mac.
- Powerful, free screen capture software for grabbing, annotating and sharing your display?
- Keyboard Shortcuts to Capture a Screen Shot with Mac OS X Mavericks and Yosemite.
- Three ways to take a screenshot on a Mac.
Feb 10, Version 2.