Answered over 9 years ago. Not Answered over 4 years ago. Not Answered 2 months ago. Answered 3 months ago.
Keyboard mappings using a PC keyboard on a Macintosh
Suggested Answer 3 months ago. Not Answered 4 months ago. Delete key in MacBook keyboard bootcamp does not work in CorelDraw. Any fix.. Reply Cancel Cancel.
Adrian Juman over 10 years ago. It works for me on a MacPro. PNG View Hide. Up 0 Down Reply Cancel. Adrian Juman over 10 years ago in reply to Adrian Juman.
- Fix: Delete Key Not Working On MacBook.
- create wireless network between mac and pc.
- software updates for mac not installing?
- youtube says video currently unavailable on mac?
- java version mac mountain lion!
- Your Answer.
The delete key is the same as backspace on the Laptop. I did a search and came up with this. Alex Galvez over 10 years ago in reply to Adrian Juman. I did this but still does not work. Adrian Juman over 10 years ago in reply to Alex Galvez.
Subscribe to RSS
Pressing the Delete key will move the file to Recycle Bin. The above procedure is required only for MacBook Pro and Air models.
Tip: You can view all keyboard shortcuts for Windows running on Mac by right-clicking on the Boot Camp icon in the system tray on the taskbar and then clicking Boot Camp Help. Navigate to Using Windows on your Mac in the left-pane and then click PC key commands to view all keyboard shortcuts.
- penpower worldcard mac plus v 2.0.
- Delete key on MacBook Pro.
- best negative scanner for mac!
- The “Home” & “End” Button Equivalents on Mac Keyboards;
- The “End” button on a Mac Keyboard: Fn + Right Arrow.
Enjoy Windows on your Mac! Your email address will not be published. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.