Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.
You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Did this solve your problem?
- Step 1: Configure Mac OS to share files.
- control pc mouse from mac;
- copiar y pegar archivos mac.
- eksporter kontakter fra iphone til mac.
- mvp baseball 2005 mac free download.
- News, tips, partners, and perspectives for the Oracle Solaris operating system;
Learn more. Skip to main content. IstvanJobst Created on June 9, Windows updated this morning and now I've lost access to the shared folder.
Can anyone help? I have the same question IstvanJobst Replied on June 11, In reply to IstvanJobst's post on June 11, Uninstalled a number of things, including previous version of Windows to free space. Also found VirtualBox Guest Additions installed. Privacy Terms.
VirtualBox: access shared folders from Windows XP guest OS
For help, knowledge, and fellowship. Skip to content. Quick links. VirtualBox on iMac, unable to see "Shared folder". Linux Mint 18 and 19, both.
- windows 7 vs mac os x usability?
- fifa 12 demo mac download!
- adobe master collection cs6 mac iso?
- St. Louis Web Developer & User Interface Designer.
- java 64 bit mac os x mountain lion.
- supprimer historique skype sur mac?
Questions about virtualization software. Forum rules Before you post please read how to get help.
windows - Shared folder not connecting over Mac VirtualBox guest - Super User
When I created the VMs for both, I enabled sharing my iMac's home folder with both VMs and asked for both to be auto-mounted and permanent. However, when I run the VMs I cannot see the shared folder at all, I cannot see any "networked" drives at all. Is there something I have configured incorrectly?